Gill has a background in integrated marketing and PR, having worked across a range of sectors prior to Propeller, including both B2C and B2B clients. She now works across media, advertising and technology clients at Propeller, and particularly enjoys securing and writing bylines for clients and keeping ahead of the news agenda. With a background in English Literature, she loves a pun as well as discussing industry issues with clients.
Five things about Gill
- I am from Bristol and have lived in four cities and a village, including Montreal in Canada for a study year abroad
- My favourite author is Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and my life ambition is to be her friend/confidante/footstool
- I can talk for hours about: Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, Philip Pullman, Love Island 2017 (read: Chris Hughes), the representation of women in mainstream western media, Ex Machina, Mad Men, and dogs
- My favourite food is sushi
- My bugbear is bath bombs. I do not feel that they have a legitimate purpose and they make the bath go pink for no good reason. If you’ve ever had to clear the dried petals from a plughole you’ll know my pain