Managing Director, PR
As Managing Director Kieran has overall responsibility for leading, managing and driving the Propeller PR business. He has over 15 years of experience running UK and international PR programmes for technology, advertising and media businesses. Prior to joining Propeller Kieran was Client Services Director at Tech PR agency ITPR which was voted one of PR Week magazine’s ‘Most Rated Agencies by Journalists’. Kieran’s client experience includes Google, Adobe, NEC, Mindshare, Disney, Webtrends, TubeMogul, Quantcast and Oxygen8 Communications.
Five things about Kieran
- I may look like Frank Lampard but as a diehard LFC fan I wish I was actually Steven Gerrard! What a legend.
- I’m proud to say I stood on the Kop for Liverpool vs Chelsea in the 2005 Champions League semi-final. What an amazing atmosphere. The Kop was rocking that night.
- I’m a Star Wars geek and spend way too much time on eBay looking for vintage toy figures – they’re for my kids of course, not for me!
- I’m a keen runner and have most recently run the Edinburgh 2017 Marathon and the London 2016 Marathon.
- In my spare time I enjoy playing the tunes of The Beatles, Stones, Oasis and Blur on my guitar. And my guilty pleasure is karaoke, after a few whiskeys I’ll easily convince myself I’m Frank Sinatra.