Senior Account Executive
Emma joined the team in 2016 as an intern and quickly worked her way up to Account Executive. She is an ex-student journo and previously interned at a tech PR agency. She brings with her versatile writing and research skills as well as a keen enthusiasm for all things media-related.
Five things about Emma
- I used to work part-time in a dog groomers, and I’m a whizz at hand-stripping.
- I’m a little bit of a francophile and have a never-ending quest to be fluent in French.
- I love cheese a LOT – except Red Leicester – it makes me sick!
- I come from a seaside town called Folkestone. Nothing much ever happens there, apart from the one time we had an earthquake…It registered 4.3 on the Richter scale! A lot of chimney pots fell down.
- I guess I’m low-key obsessed with printed shirts, can you tell?